Thursday, August 15, 2013

Aversion by kenechi Udogu

Aversion
Written by: Kenechi Udogu
reviewed by: Amanda Peake


Aversion is a novella it's 133 pages. Kenechi manages to pack quite a lot into that small amount of space though. I've often wondered weather there are people who have the powers of influence over society. This book takes that curiosity and runs with it. As you know any book I read I have to talk about the characters.

Gemma-
This girl takes risk without being stupid. She's smart, funny, and loveable. The best thing about Gemma is she puts others before herself. In her life that is not the easiest thing to do. I would like to see her dive a little deeper emotionally. Over all she is a well written character.

Russ-
He is sweet and smart. I like that he is to smart to fall for Gemma's lies. His instinct is to not believe Gemma so he ends up head first mixed up in everything. When he finds out the truth is becomes protective without being pushy. He's written a little to perfectly for my taste buds. I'm sure he's just right for Gemma though.

OVERALL-
This book has a great concept and is well written. It does lack depth but it makes up for that in fun and mystery. The romance is sweet without being over the top.


I give this book according to my new rating standards a 



8

Good to Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment